Information pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in relation to the data or other information which is or is likely to come into our possession, for the purposes of the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
1. Type of data collected. The Personal Data collected from this website, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies, usage data, first name, last name, date and place of birth, telephone number, email and other types of data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or collected automatically during the use of this website, such as usage data.
All data requested by this website, unless otherwise indicated, are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide its services.
In cases where this website indicates some data as optional, Users are free not to communicate such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
2. Purpose of processing. The data supplied will be used for the purpose of updating the database of “Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna” for the Trail del Marganai event, for the sole purpose of managing the Consorzio’s activities in order to provide the services for which consent of processing the personal data has been given. The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Data Processing is carried out using computers and / or IT tools following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the data may be accessible to other persons in charge involved with the Trail del Marganai organization(administration, sales, marketing and legal staff, system administrators) and external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as liable Data Processors, if necessary, by the Owner. The updated list of these parties can be requested at any time by the Owner.
3. Methods of processing. Personal data will be processed by cataloging for the purpose of promoting and communicating the activities of the Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna.
4. Legal basis of processing. The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
• provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
5. Place. The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by inquiring with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
6. Retention period. The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they have been collected for. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the contract has been fully performed.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the Owner’s legitimate interest shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
7. Provision of Data for the purpose mentioned in paragraph 2 is necessary to register the Users and complete the lists for the events and activities organized by the Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna: tourist accommodation, sports and education and all those indicated in the by-laws. Any refusal of the authorization entails the immediate cancellation from the lists in compliance with the procedures and regulations in force.
8. Communication and dissemination of collected data. Collected Datas can be communicated to the Consorzio’s members and organizations who cooperate directly with the Consorzio with the right to use them only for the activities of the Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna.
Their dissemination can be arranged through websites and and social networks. Public dissemination will take place exclusively if approved by the user for certain activities and only for the purposes contemplated by the organization of the Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna.
9. Owner and Data Controller is Fiorenzo Casti as president of the Consorzio Natura Viva Sardegna: any request for erasure and / or correction of the approval to use the data has to be communicated to the following e-mail addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Rights of the Users. In accordance with articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, Users have the right to:
1. ask to confirm the possession or not of personal data;
2. obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, subjects or organizations to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, if possible, the retention period;
3. obtain data correction and erasure: Users have the right to obtain the erasure or correction of their Personal Data, to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
4. obtain processing limitation: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it;
5. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
6. Object to the processing of their data at any time, if carried out on a legal basis other than consent, and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
7. Object to automated decision-making process concerning people;
8. Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
9. Withdraw their consent to the processing of their Personal Data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given;
10. Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
11. How to exercise these rights. Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.